Intermediate care facilities available and high quality nursing care.
- Licensed personnel on duty 24 hours.
- Nurse call system by each resident bed.
- Resident's choice of GP.
- House GP on call - plus weekly visit.
- Medication purchased at chemist of resident's choice.
Menu planned by catering supervisor.
- Special needs are met.
- Special diets prepared as recommended by GP.
- Food tasty and attractively served.
- Daily menu posted.
- Individual resident's birthday remembered.
- Room service as needed.
- Feeding assistance given when needed.